Yesterday was “bucket list day”. After standing in five extremely long lines for 6.5 hours with no chairs, no lunch, no shade, hot and sunburned, we finally met the cast. Hubby deserves a medal for sure.
My Colorado Rockies daughter requested a messy bun/ponytail hat. These are highly popular now-a-days. She and hubby enjoy soaking in the hot springs and she wanted one to keep her ears and head warm during their winter visits.
2005 Fifth Wheel for sale, excellent condition, details at bottom.
- Price 29,990.
- River Canyon by Travel Supreme
- Excellent condition
- Top of the line
- Garage kept 90% of the time
- Artic/Polar package
- 3 Power slide-outs: 14’, 16’, bedroom
- Washer and dryer
- Microwave, stovetop and oven
- Stereo with AM/FM radio, CD player
- Surround sound
- 27” Colored TV
- Ceiling fan
- 13’ – 14’ Awning plus outdoor carpet for ground
- Scissor stabilizer jacks
- Electric jacks
- New, top of the line Michelin tires
- Spare tire and carrier
- And much more
Call 540-808-9518 or email email@example.com for more info or to set up an appointment to see.
Country churches are so lovely! Especially those nestled in the Texas bluebonnets.