It is rich in history and a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark. Built in 1902, it was first used as a spa and tuberculosis hospital. In 1906, it was sold and operated as “Camp Reliance”. In 1912, it was sold and adopted the name “Camp Good Times”. In 1918, it was purchased by the YWCA and served as the main lodge for “Camp Idlewilde”, a girls’ summer camp for more than 60 years.
Located about 100 yards east of the Guadalupe River makes it a highly desirable location that is too good to miss.
To rent a place at Idlewilde B&B call 830-995-3844. They do not have a website. For anyone who may be interested
in purchasing an amazing piece of history close to the Guadalupe River and an established B&B, this lovely piece of property is for sale!